A Li'l Bit About Success





At some point during this break when I wanted to surrender because my internship plans failed, my brother suggested I learn web design online. It seemed like a good idea because I planned going into programming. So, I took it upon myself to learn something new; dive into a whole new world of coding.

Well, I'm proud to tell you that I can design a basic (static) website using HTML and some CSS (I'm getting there small small o!).

Although I do feel as though I could’ve done and earned more, I’m not wasting any time on regrets. I’ve started making plans to advance in my career and as a person.

If you want to succeed, you have to define what success means to you. Paint the big picture and start small but never lose sight of the big picture and settle for less. For me, success is becoming more and then giving more. To make an impact in lives...

Ideas are big potentials hidden in the mind. Write them down, work on them, and evolve them. Consciously take out time to think (positively!).

Start something and always try to improve yourself. Always seek to build your character, knowledge/library, network and skill. With free access to the internet, you literally have the world in your hands (or table... depends on your device).

For one, I learned online how to improve my blog posts by working on the length and spacing... I'm also looking at taking online courses; they're a great way to learn more about anything!

Encourage yourself. You have to believe in yourself, give yourself a pep talk daily. Never expect the world to support you immediately. See NO (difficulties) as the pathway to YES (opportunities); never give up!



Show up every day! Some days may seem disheartening and you’ll feel so tired but you must show up on a daily. Set a standard and keep to it. 

My cousin (a football freak) didn’t go to exercise today at the stadium as he usually does and he missed out on Samson Siasia...

I believe that success isn’t so far away. It’s in you!

It’s kinda like water in a sponge; you’ve got to squeeze it out!

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."  (Winston S. Churchill)

PS: I really don't know it all... Please,😊do feel free to comment and air your views or opinions. I would sure 💗💖 to hear you out... and you may never know who's in need of that something extra!

Comments

  1. True, very true.. It is also important to know that success is not an end point, it is a pass to a new challenge.. successful men are men who achieve goals at every phase in time. As a successful man, I ensure I do not quit on any goal even in the face of failure. There are over a thousands ways to kill a rat, do not stop trying different ways until the Rat is dead... That's success...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Chimezie! It's like not letting success become an enemy to progress such that you settle at a point and not aim higher... weird but true...
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Well written....a key point for me has been the people i go to for advice.... Having a mentor who has gone farther is key.... they spur you to achieve and be more....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello!

Hope you were inspired by this post. Do feel free to comment, ask questions, and spread the word...

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant