Loading...




Just going through my journal and notes… reminiscing over the choices I’ve made, the many plans I had, the mistakes I made and it’s all just hilarious, maybe mind-blowing! It all makes me feel like I’m in a school for life; constantly learning things, dropping off and picking up new habits and stuff.


Sometimes I can’t even believe or imagine some of things I’ve done. I’ll be like “Was that me?! Naaah!”  I just can’t reconcile the two pictures of me back then and of me right now...

 In this season, I’ve been going through teachings and experiences on ‘Processes’ … the journey from who we are to who God wants us to be (like Christ) as unique individuals.

We all know that certain processes are necessary to transform raw materials into the finished products as intended by the manufacturer. Oh well, the same applies to us, humans. 

God, our manufacturer, wants to take us through certain processes so that He can take us from who we are to His intended plan … fully formed in Christ (Galatians 4:19).

God delights in unity not uniformity. Therefore, my processes will or may not be the same as yours but the ball still lies in your court: to follow through, deviate or give up (please follow through, I beg of you!). I’ve been going through mine and meehn… I’ve gotta say that e no be beans at all oh! (it’s not been easy) but it’s totally worth it!

The most important thing to know or have is the understanding that God himself sees you because He’s with you every step of the way (Deuteronomy 31:6). You’ll need to acknowledge this to trust Him and draw strength from Him to keep moving… 

He's building you according to His specifications... He's guiding you safely in the way. 

Don't worry! The best of me is yet to come. I’m loading…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

Choosing to Live