Thus Far...


Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it."(Jeremiah 1:12)

It’s been a journey this past one year of my life, writing and posting for a year now on the blog. A lot of things I’ve been through, learning from what I’ve suffered (Hebrews 5:8).

No matter which way I try to look at it, it’s very clear that God has been very much involved in my life and in my writing.

I know He’s up to something.

As a matter of fact, on the 2nd of May, 2016, I heard Him say to me very clearly ‘Write for me’.

Truth is, our lives are simply an expression of God. For me, it’s been a prayer that I want to live as a reality; God finding expression in me- through the things I do.

Thus far, it’s been a year and not just for FunmiObi but also a year of transitioning for me. I’ve watched myself grow and improve, dropping off old habits and taking on new responsibilities, seeing life in a light…

It’s very good and healthy to take out time as the year 2016 comes to an end to just review the year. Check your progress with your plans and resolutions which you started out with and grade yourself honestly.

As the year 2016 comes to a graceful end, also mark out plans for 2017 (don’t just stumble into any new year) with God’s guidance though cuz He has His ways and plans for you too (no matter who you are).

Thus far has the LORD brought us…not to abandon us… but even farther will He take us!


Comments

  1. More grace to ur ministry...
    Ur words are indeed inspiring and impactful
    Luv ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Friends like you are a soothing balm. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello!

Hope you were inspired by this post. Do feel free to comment, ask questions, and spread the word...

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant