Truth: I Can't Give What I Don't Have





The truth is...
I can't give what I don't have.

I've always been trying so hard to put up something 'WOW' on the blog, you know, and most times, I end up wearing myself out because I try to put up three posts weekly and yet I have so little to offer that it doesn't go round.

Honestly, I just want to write to inspire people, to encourage someone, to make someone see that there's more to you, to deliver someone out of a depressing or a bad day... I want to glorify God and help my neighbour...

I don't want to just be 'all talk' (if you know what I mean).

I do know that God has been exposing me to a lot of truth and it wasn't so easy for me. I lost the flair to write. I even lost focus of my purpose and fell into a deep well of depression. I tried so hard to please everyone else, always running to people first for advice rather than to seek God first.

I was bone weary!

I finally got to realize that this is God's work. I can't do everything. I can't plant, water and give the increase. That's God's job to give the increase. I can only do what I can do and He'll do that which I can't do!

"I'll put in the effort but I can't produce the results."

On this note, I've decided to make some changes to the blog (theme and content). Some posts are going to be reviewed or removed. If you have any suggestions as to which posts should be reviewed or removed, please do feel free to send an e-mail or post as a comment. I'd really appreciate that!

Also, the frequency of posting will be changed. Though uncertain at the moment, they won't be coming as usual but they will be coming (I ain't giving up!). Do feel free to share the posts and get the word out.

It's time to be real!

Daalu nu!



Luke 3:11: He answered and said to them, "He that has two coats, let him impart to him that has none; and he that has meat, let him do likewise."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant