No More Mistakes

 


Is it possible to live a life free of mistakes?

Can one truly stay without sin?


It seems really difficult. I’m trying but it doesn’t seem to work after an hour. What am I to do?


 Some crazy stuff right? Truth is, we all go through this phase in life where we try to be ‘pitch perfect’. We struggle to the next day and breakdown halfway, time…after…time.


I tried it last week and I was out by the end of the first day. It took its toll on me and discouraged me from ever trying.


However, I’ve decided to get serious but its different this time. I know I’m going to make some mistakes along the line but it’s not going to be intentional and it’ll be to the barest minimum. These mistakes are avenues to learn and improve not to destroy or wreck my life.


“With God all things are possible”

I (You) with God… Therefore, this new decision must involve God. Make Him your source and the world will become your means! Life becomes a new walk with God without impossibilities.


One more thing! Understand that God makes no mistakes. He’s very intentional about your life. Everything He allows you to go through is to make you beautiful in His own time. So don’t give up and call it quits. Ask God for His will concerning you so that you can align and step out of confusion.


A life of no mistakes is a life with God as the senior partner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant