Getting Things Done

 


I’ve gotten to a point in life when things seem to be at a standstill; I came to  a halt!

Days roll by and I just seem to lose control of everything. Even in my capacity as a student and a leader, I just lost touch with reality… Flopping became the order of the day.


‘Maybe I’m not in the WORD enough, maybe I just need to pray some more’… been there, done that!

However, things have been changing and all the events are linking up and screaming at me ‘GET SERIOUS FUNMI! GET THINGS DONE’. The Holy Spirit is ‘breaking me out of religion’ (coming out soon).

I came to understand that I’m a leader not just on meeting days but every single second of every single day and leaders get things done (even through other people)! Leaders are responsible people so I’ve got to be responsible and get things right.
We’ve got to get things right before it gets too late and they just stare us in the face…

The strongest force on Earth is the will. No matter what happens or how moody you get after being scolded, if your willpower isn’t activated, nothing will change. People can only help but it’s up to you to get things done.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant