God Sees The BIG In You


I’ve battled with low self-esteem and I’m still working on myself. I never really enjoyed looking at myself in the mirror because I felt too ugly and below standard. I never looked up while walking and I always spoke with a very low voice. My hands could never leave each other as I couldn’t stop fidgeting in public. It was that bad! But I thank God for changing my life as all that is now fading away into the past.

However, there are a lot of people who struggle with inferiority complex. Although you may see yourself as a product of your present condition, God only sees you for the mighty works He created you to accomplish. He is only seeing the painted portrait; you’re seeing yourself in progress. And although the colors and methods may not seem so pleasing, there’s a masterpiece coming up!

Let’s take a look at Gideon in the Bible (Judges 6-7). He was the least of his household which was the least in all of Israel, so he was like ‘the least of them all’ (supported by facts too!). And he lived liked that. He never saw himself as being capable of anything at all. But when the angel of the Lord met him, he called him a brave and mighty man! The angel wasn’t seeing the least man but the warrior God created him to be whom brought 40years of peace to Israel!

You may be seeing yourself as the least in the entire world but God only sees the success He created you to be. And that’s all that matters! Beauty is vain, so stop thinking life is all about chasing beauty in bottles. God wants you to live the incredible life He has in plan for you.

Never see yourself as little… God sees only the BIG in you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant