What Comes To Mind?


Once, we had a little talk from our youth pastor during Church service and he said something that lighted a spark in me. He asked a very simple but critical question: What do you want people to think of when they think of you? And he said we should write it down.

Here's what I wrote down:

If I say Funmi, greatness, inspiration, love and education comes to mind. When I die, I want to be remembered as:
 

- A loving person.
- A positive encouragement.
- A woman for God.
 

He then encouraged us to live up to whatever it was we wrote (the positive ones tho).

Ever since then, I've always prayed to God for the strength to do what is required to achieve my dreams of greatness. Although I'm still a work-in-progress, I know I'm far much better than I was 5 years ago and I thank God for that.

I want to challenge you reading this post.
 

What do you want to come to the minds of people when they think of you? Write it down. Pray to God about it. Live up to it! In the next 5 years, you'll be glad you did!

Have a wonderful week and a blissful time in the month of March, our month of exceeding grace!

Comments

  1. Great.. Motivating... Quite the echt story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.. Wish you all the best on your self-improvement

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello!

Hope you were inspired by this post. Do feel free to comment, ask questions, and spread the word...

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant