Happy Birthday Sis!



Permit me, people of God, to use this medium to celebrate a faithful and wonderful woman of God. Today is her birthday and I've been amiss at what to do for her. But while celebrating her in Church today, I felt I should do this.


Nothing is ever too big to give her because she sacrificed what most students would hold dear from God; TIME. She has faithfully kept vigils cleaning God's House and putting it in order for every service. Therefore, I pray her life shall be squeaky clean and rid of all things negative and her steps be ordered in Christ.


As she has been a source of joy, comfort and happiness to those around her and saved lives (like mine.. Thanks for the meal tho!), so shall her joy be everlasting and her peace be sufficient in Christ.


Awesome Birthday Lotachi! I hope you smile when you see this gift. I love you, big sis from another mother! #Success!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant