A Hurried Life


                                                                  Ecclesiastes 3:11

                Ever heard of the saying "God's never in a hurry but He's always on time"? Well then, it's absolutely true for God knows best. When He does something for you at His own time then you'll realize the package was right on time!
                
               You know when you're in a hurry, you'll tend to forget a lot of things and probably lose your peace of mind. Every other thing seems to be in your way and against your progress.

                I clearly remember once when I was in a hurry to get to my exam venue, I had to get back to my hostel twice. First, I forgot to dress properly (was holding my skirt in my hand while running out) and the second time, I had to get my writing materials which I had forgotten when I went the first time to dress properly.

                The result: A very unserious looking student with lack of coordination in the exam hall. To recover, I had to place my head down and take a little rest after which I continued with the exam. Therefore, I had lost both time and concentration.

                You may be experiencing something difficult but I can assure you, hurrying is never the answer. Rather, plan ahead of time! Just like my mum would make sure our uniforms were ready the previous day for school the next day. If it's a prayer point, just keep waiting on God in fervent prayers. 


If it comes in hurry, it'll leave in a hurry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant