Dancing In The Rain!




I’ve been going through A LOT for a long while now. Sometimes, things get really tough and I feel like just giving up, like I’m being cheated or that life’s not worth all the hassle.

But when I go through the Bible and reflect on God’s Word concerning my situation and this present time (James 1:2-4, Ecclesiastes 3:1, Isaiah 43:2), I get comforted, encouraged and my hope is reinforced especially when I witness the hardship people are going through in other parts of the world (such as the migrants, displaced, physically challenged or those in war-torn areas). I get to see that I have every cause to thankful to God.

And even after all is said and done, I realize that I’ve become a better me because there’s always strength that comes and a lesson to learn from every experience... I’ve learnt how to save in times of bumper harvests and in ‘droughts’, to know when to say NO after suffering from saying YES the first time…


There’s always something to be thankful for and a lesson to be learned. So let’s learn to live hopeful and thankful when passing through the motions. We’ll see that it’s so much better to just DANCE IN THE RAIN… who knows? It may wash away the blemish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Fighter

Dealing with Failure

When God Seems Distant